Tuesday 8 November 2011

DEVIANTART

I'm so random, it can't be normal...

So I've made a deviantart account, this is so it will be easier for me to put pictures and such up for you to have a look :D

http://cheezondatoawst.deviantart.com/

There is the link, any drawing, painting etc of your request, whatever I'm doodling will go there. Sorry for any inconvience, it's really to make my blog clutter free of photos, that are taking up rather alot of room. Maybe I should have a vote... If you think they should be up on deviantart or they should be kept on my blog, COMMENT :D

I will find a way for the link to be permanently placed where it's easier to access. I'm open for criticism, after all, I'm only sixteen and I'm still learning :)

Be sure to check it out!



"Merry Monday!" CHEEZONDATOAWST :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but no naughty words please :3